Welcome to Class 4
Hello and welcome!
My name is Miss Martin and with Mrs Monaghan, I teach year 5 and 6 in Class 4.
Miss Martin Mrs Monaghan
(Year 5 and 6 class teacher and SENDCo) ( HLTA and Drama expert)
With all the craziness of 2020/21, we’re looking forward to getting some normality back in our lives and starting a new and exciting chapter together. I am confident that throughout this year we are going to expand our knowledge, learn some new skills, overcome some challenges and have the best time ever!
Together we are going to tackle the challenges and new skills that Years 5 and 6 will throw our way- whilst also washing our hands…A LOT.
Here’s to the class of 2022!!
- Our P.E days are Monday and Friday so come to school in your P.E kit (navy joggers, navy hoodie, your house colour t-shirt and trainers)
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due to be returned the following Thursday
As always, homework will be set on Friday and should be completed by the following Thursday. As well as the sheets we provide you, each week you will need to do three things for homework:
1. Read every day (Reading Records should be brought in for checking only on Friday)
2. Complete your session on maths Shed from this week’s topic.
3. Complete the spelling rule you are revising on Spelling Shed