School uniform can now be purchased on-line at www.school-shop.co.uk (download our schoolshop instruction letter) whilst trousers and skirts can be purchased from many supermarkets or chain stores. Please note that black jeans are not acceptable and children must not wear jumpers or cardigans that do not have the school logo. Please ensure that all uniform is clearly named.
The items with our school logo are only available from the above stockist whilst remaining items may, if you wish, be purchased from your preferred shop. It is important that all clothing and bags are clearly named.
The following are essential school items:
- Navy v-neck knitted jumper or cardigan with logo
- White short sleeve cotton shirt
- Tie – Year 1 onwards
- Grey trousers, Skirt, Shorts, or Pinafore dress
- Summer dress, navy gingham
- School Book bag– for all year groups
- White T-shirt for PE
- Navy PE shorts – Reception onwards
- Navy tracksuit, the old sweatshirts may be used for PE
- Trainers or Plimsoles for PE only
- Black school shoes (NO trainers or boots)
- Drawstring PE Bag
The following items are optional extras from our supplier:
- Navy reversible jacket
- Sports hoodie with school logo
- School logo hats
- Name tapes
This uniform list is on the website. Please take time to familiarise yourself with it so uniform standards are kept high. Please also ensure that children do not wear jewellery (including earrings), make up or nail polish to school.
If you have any queries or comments please do not hesitate to contact the school office.